A Base Sports Head Coach is the leader of a Base Sports Team. They are responsible for serving the church and equipping their teammates. From start to finish the head coach is responsible for the camp and how it is run.
Options around the US
June 11 - August 12, 2019
Head Coaches are paid $250 per week to lead the Base Sports team.
- Graduated college or 25 years of age
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as evidenced through word and action
- Needs to be able to pass a background check
- Has training and/or experience leading a team of people
- Experience in athletics as a coach or athlete preferred
Personal Responsibility (Spiritual Growth)
- During a summer Base Sports Ministry will focus on growth in ministry ability, leadership, and our life with Christ.
- Spiritual growth is an important part of any person in professional ministry. Based on your interview, recommendations will be made on how we intend to challenge you to grow spiritually.
Job Responsibilities (Ministry Growth)
- Know and support the mission and vision of Base Sports Ministry
- Lead a Base Sports Team spiritually, physical, and emotionally
- Work alongside a church in completing a successful sports camp.
- All administrative work related to sports camps
- Lead church training meetings and volunteers
- Preparing the team and church to share the Gospel and follow up with kids
- Work with Base Sports to enhance their program through the local church
- Other duties and projects as assigned